The emerald waters of the ‘room island’
Part of the 5 Island Tour
Koh Hong is a collection of stunning islands beween Tubkaak Beach and Had Yao in the lower mouth of Phranang Bay have soaring limestone formations and coral reefs. A popular destination for environmentally friendly sea canoe trips.
Koh Hong islands are shaped like half circles, forming bays in which there is both shallow and deep water coral. Perfect snorkeling location because these bays are protected in ‘rooms’.
“Koh Hong” just 20 minutes away from Ao Nang Beach.
Koh Hong Tours
* Return hotel transfers
* Picnic lunch with drink and fruit
* English speaking licensed guide
* Snorkeling mask (not fins)
* Life jacket
* Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers
* Alcoholic drinks
* This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Tipping / Gratuities
* Gratuities to the guide and driver although customary, are not required. Any such expression of appreciation should be made on a voluntary and individual basis.
* This tour is not suitable for infants aged 5 years and under.
* Child prices apply to children aged 3-11 years inclusive